Molnlycke Health Care-
SAP CRM 2007
Molnlycke HealthCare has installed SAP CRM 2007
SQLI EoZen successfully installed SAP CRM 2007 for Molnlycke Healthcare for sales and marketing.
Objectives: improve the group's sales and marketing actions
- Increase sales force performance: store, share client information and consolidate it in a single environment
- Develop a tool for planning and reporting activity (sales force), summary reports (sales manager) and extraction of target groups (marketing campaigns)
- Propose a common tool to 2 divisions in Europe
A successful fixed price commitment for a three stage deployment
EoZen was able to convince Molnlycke of the quality of the new SAP CRM solution and to opt for its implementation.
- A first batch was delivered which integrated the back-end SAP ECC6, sales activity management in the CRM and synchronisation of appointments with MS-Outlook
- The second stage to be started involved implementing the marketing functions.
- Finally, a technical upgrade to the latest commercial version was completed to allow Molnlycke to use the full graphic potential of this solution
These projects were conducted for a fixed fee and delivered on time, on budget and complying with the initial scope.
Results: a CRM solution that is perfectly adapted to the business processes
The use of SAP CRM 2007 is the perfect answer to the expressed requirements which were:
- Convivial tool: simple, easy to use, intuitive, logic, complete and adapted to the market's structure
- Possibility of adding additional information from the SAP ERP back-end
- Links to other tools, modules
- Easy extraction
- Technical stability, reliability
- Fast connections
Pascal Devender – Global Application Manager CRM - Molnlycke Health Care
"EoZen's expertise allowed us to install a solution that is completely satisfactory for our users who have observed a net improvement compared to the previous CRM. Given our confidence in EoZen's ability to provide long-term assistance, we have decided to award them the maintenance of our tool and rely on their know-how to help us with a global roll-out."