OCP chooses EoZen to boost website competitiveness
OCP commissioned EoZen to modernise its POINT e-commerce website by making it more complete, more powerful and easier to use.
Aim: to optimise and consolidate the ocp.fr e-commerce website
- Changing the specific 10-year old e-commerce website by adding new functionalities,
- Providing dynamic management of offers packaged by OCP and of the website content using Web Package Composer (CMS),
- Guaranteeing increased scalability and maintainability for the website, by means of the standard SAP CRM engine used.
Our support: Technical expertise and implementation of SAP solutions
EoZen was OCP’s preferred partner for this project, and implemented the following solutions:
- SAP CRM 2007 (e-commerce modules, B-to-B scenario)
- SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Portal 7.0
- SAP Solution Manager 7.0
in complete integration with more than 50 non-SAP legacy systems. SAP ECC is only involved in synchronisation of some of the product data.
The results: new functionalities and an updated design
New functionalities have been added to the TREX e-commerce search engine: searches using special characters, searches for product characteristics.
The website design has been revised, and specific content models have been created.
Optimisation of “offers”, OCP’s own promotions, which have a three level hierarchy for presentation and a sophisticated discount calculation. These functionalities have been reproduced on the new website and will be customisable in future.
Design and ergonomics
EoZen worked with SQLI’s Web Agency to revise and modernise the design and ergonomy of the e-commerce website.
Emmanuel Cans, OCP Marketing Director
« The first clients affected by the migration to production last April are extremely happy with it, especially with:
• The real time product availability checks on certain OCP sites, which are non-SAP sites,
• The publication of the catalogue containing more than 120,000 items,
• The high level of availability of the system.
At OCP we are glad that we chose EoZen, whose teams supported us from the very beginning of this project. Their expertise with e-commerce solutions is clearly evident. They are genuine experts, who are conversant with and able to deal with both the functional and technical challenges of e-commerce. »